Enrol for the Workshop
You should join the writing workshop if you:
Like writing fiction that includes and is beyond:
Like writing creative non-fiction that includes and is not restricted to:
a. An eccentric family history document
b. Bizarre and unusual life experiences
c. Prosaic and banal life experiences
d. Documenting the world around us
Fancy yourself to be a Booker/Pulitzer Prize winner in waiting
Are a published author
Are hoping to get published some day
Are a blogger
Are hoping to begin a blog
Are a secret writer with copious amounts of your work hidden in files on your computer or stored away in dusty diaries
Want to bring in some discipline about your writing and sharpen your craft
Are keen on sharing your writing experiences with other writers
BWW 10 Step Enrolment Process
- Complete the enrolment form.
- Refer our course fee and batch timings here.
- Submit a 1000-2500 word article.
- Your article needs to be original and written in English. It could be fiction, an excerpt from your novel/short story, an essay, or even a non-fiction work. We do not accept poetry entries.
- Your entries will be screened through a grading system where 10 is the highest score. Grading parameters include creative ability and language skills.
- Writers who score between 7 and 10 will then be allowed to register for the workshop.
- Writers who score between 4 and 6 will be given the option of joining the English Creative Course (ECC) for 6 hours.
- Once you are selected, collect your course material BWW Course Book from us.
- Bring an open mind to the workshop and read our community guidelines here.
- Always have fun!